The deadline for proposals was September 6, 2013. The Conference Committee Members are reviewing proposals and plan to notify all proposal organizers in early November.
Submit a Proposal for the 2014 Spring Conference
Deadline for Proposals: September 6, 2013
The Conference will take place on April 2-5, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Miami in Miami, FL
Guidelines for Submitting Proposals
- Read the Proposal Instructions carefully before completing the online form. It may be helpful to develop your proposal description prior to beginning the online form.
- Proposals that do not meet stated guidelines will not be reviewed.
Obligations of Proposal Organizers and Presenters
By submitting a program proposal for the 2014 Section of Dispute Resolution conference proposal organizers and proposed presenters agree to following obligations, should the proposal be accepted.
- Requirement to register and pay to attend the conference: All presenters will be required to register for the Spring Conference by February 14, 2014. Failure to register will result in cancellation of your participation in your session.
- Speaker release: All presenters will be required to sign and submit a speaker release. We will not be able to include your materials in the online conference materials available to attendees unless we have received a speaker release from all presenters on your panel.
- Conference Materials: All conference sessions are required to present substantive written materials for each presentation. Session organizers must provide the required written materials no later than February 14, 2014.
- Schedule Constraints: Individual requests for particular presentation time slots cannot be guaranteed; if presenters have schedule constraints please indicate those constraints on the proposal submission form.
- No Commercial Sessions: Proposals that promote commercially available products, services, or programs will not be accepted. The venue for commercially available products is as an Exhibitor or Advertiser. For more information about exhibiting and advertising please contact the section.
Make sure you read the instructions closely before you start the online submission process.