The deadline for proposals was September 7, 2012. The Conference Committee is reviewing proposals and plans to notify all proposal organizers in early November. A draft agenda of programs will be available for viewing in December.
Submit a Proposal for the 2013 Spring Conference
Deadline for Proposals: September 7, 2012
The Conference will take place on April 3-6, 2013 at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park in Chicago, IL
Guidelines for Submitting Proposals
- Read the Proposal Instructions carefully before completing the online form. It may be helpful to develop your proposal description prior to beginning the online form.
- All fields on the online form are required and all information requested must be included.
- Proposals that do not meet stated guidelines will not be reviewed.
Obligations of Presenters
- All presenters will be required to register for the Spring Conference by February 15, 2013. Failure to register will result in cancellation of your participation in your session.
- To encourage broad program participation, an individual may only be included as a presenter in two programs.
- Due to the limited program slots, the Conference Chairs, Program Chairs and Program Advisory Committee may determine it necessary to assign your session a format or length of time different from the one you select. Please consider the following three options included on the proposal submission form: acceptance of another session type, acceptance of an alternate session length, and willingness to participate in a multiple presentation session.
- Individual requests for particular presentation time slots cannot be guaranteed; if presenters have schedule constraints please indicate those constraints on the proposal submission form.
- Proposals that promote commercially available products, services, or programs will not be accepted. The venue for commercially available products is as an Exhibitor or Advertiser. Click here for more information about exhibiting and advertising. Make sure you read the instructions closely before you start the online submission process.