2013-2014 ABA Section of Dispute Resolution Committee Leadership Applications
The Section Council is seeking applicants from section members who are interested in taking on a leadership role with one of the section committees.
Committee leadership in the Section of Dispute Resolution comes with substantial benefits. As a leader, you can:
- Demonstrate your knowledge and reputation in a substantive area of dispute resolution
- Develop leadership skills with hands-on experience and through our quarterly committee chair meetings
- Work with a diverse group of professionals focused on improving the profession
- Establish lasting professional relationships
- Establish national (and international) credentials as a leader in the field
Members may apply to serve as committee chairs, vice chairs and subcommittee chairs. The deadline to submit an application is April 15, 2013. For more information on committees and the online application, please visit https://americanbar.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bkKYcSsKb4CAtcF .