- Practicing Preventative Law: A Day in the Life of a Medical-Legal Partnership Attorney
- An Advocate’s Guide to the Use of Psychotropic Medications in Children and Adolescents
- Reclaiming Futures: Freeing Youth from Drugs and Crime
- Youth Suicide: What Advocates Need to Know
- Six Steps to Address Rising STIs in Teen Girls
Gives judges and lawyers practical strategies to help teens transition from foster care into situations that give them better futures.
Published interviews with adolescent health experts featured in the podcasts.
Adolescence is a key period in a child’s life. This report by the National Research Council and the Institute of Medicine analyzes how the American health care system serves adolescents. It offers recommendations to prevent disease and promote adolescent health and create a more unified, effective system of care.