- 12 CLP issues filled with practical articles and court developments, published online monthly.
Preview a SAMPLE ISSUE.
- Monthly e-mail newsletter with article summaries and link to CLP Online to access the latest issue.
- CLP e-alerts with legal news and timely informaton.
- Full access to premium online content, including Article Archives, CLP Article Collections, CLP-based books, In the Courts & more.
- Opportunities to engage and interact through CLP's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Discounts on CLP e-learning events.
Sample IssuePreview a sample online issue. No login required.
RatesFlat fee, no haggle rates. We've lowered them below industry standards.
- Individual: $109
- Organization - up to 5 people at one location: $185
(larger groups: $185 per five people)
- Library: $185
- Site license - large group of people at different locations, each with individual subscription
26 - 50: $60 each
51 - 100: $55 each
101 - 150: $50 each
151 - 200: $45 each
201 - 250: $40 eachSite license details: contact Sally Inada, 202/662-1739.
- Phone: 202/662-1513
- E-mail: Alanna Pawlowski
- Fax: 202/662-1755
- U.S. Mail:
Attn: Alanna Pawlowski
ABA Center on Children and the Law
1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036
Credit card paymentsaccepted by phone or secure fax by calling Alanna Pawlowski, 202-662-1513.
Promotional rates:Indicate on subscription form if you received a promotion with a discounted rate.