- 12 CLP issues filled with practical articles and court developments, published online monthly.
Preview a SAMPLE ISSUE.
- Monthly e-mail newsletter with article summaries and link to CLP Online to access the latest issue.
- CLP e-alerts with legal news and timely informaton.
- Full access to premium online content, including Article Archives, CLP Article Collections, CLP-based books, In the Courts & more.
- Opportunities to engage and interact through CLP's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Discounts on CLP e-learning events.
Preview a sample online issue. No login required.
Flat fee, no haggle rates. We've lowered them below industry standards.
- Individual: $109
- Organization - up to 5 people at one location: $185
(larger groups: $185 per five people)
- Library: $185
- Site license - large group of people at different locations, each with individual subscription
up to 25: $65 each
26 - 50: $60 each
51 - 100: $55 each
101 - 150: $50 each
151 - 200: $45 each
201 - 250: $40 each
Site license details: contact Sally Inada, 202/662-1739.
- Phone: 202/662-1721
- E-mail: Niya Davis
- Fax: 202/662-1755
- U.S. Mail:
Attn: Niya Davis
ABA Center on Children and the Law
1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036
Make checks/money orders payable to American Bar Association.
Credit card payments accepted by phone or secure fax by calling Niya Davis, 202-662-1721.
Promotional rates: Indicate on subscription form if you received a promotion with a discounted rate.