This publication included notifications about upcoming and ongoing LLC programming, reports, relevant news, and Committee projects.
This issue included the following information:
- Message from the Chair, Thomas E. Rutledge
- Appellate Court Rejects LLC Manager’s Safe-Harbor Defense, Finds Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Delaware Allows LLC Agreement to Waive Members’ Right to Judicial Dissolution
- What Withdrawing Partners Can Expect
- The IRS Issues New Rules and Forms for Updating EIN Application Information
- Federal Court Explores Whether a Series LLC’s Third-Party Liability is Determined by the Law of its State of Formation
- Piercing the LLC Veil in Kentucky
- New Jersey Amends LLC Charging Order Rules – Foreclosure in No Longer Available to Member’s Judgment Creditor
- Worth Reading
- Planning Ahead
- Selected Recent LLC Cases
Join the LLCs, Partnerships and Unincorporated Entities Committee today to begin receiving this newsletter and other relevant updates. Committee membership is free for Business Law Section members.