This monthly publication included notifications about upcoming and ongoing cyberlaw programming, publications, news, and Committee projects.
This issue included the following information:
- Message from the Chair, Jonathan T. Rubens
- Announcement of programming at the new Business Law Section Annual Meeting
- Cyberspace Law Institute and Winter Working Meeting, January 23 - 24, 2015, in Charlotte, NC
- The Mobile Transformation: The Extraordinary Legal Implications of Billions of Mobile Devices
- The Future of Bulk Data Collection
- Cyber Security Summit 2014
- Update from the Cybersecurity Subcommittee
- Update from the International Trade Subcommittee
- Defense Procurement in the Cyber Age
- Call-for-article contributions
Join the Cyberspace Law Committee today to begin receiving this newsletter and other relevant cyberlaw updates. Committee membership is free for Business Law Section members.