This publication included notifications about upcoming and ongoing consumer financial services programming, relevant news, articles, and Committee projects.
This issue included the following information:
- Message from the Chair, Nikki Munro
- Pro Bono for Consumer Financial Services Lawyers
- SCRA Interest Rate Protections and Lender Obligations: Has the Burden Shifted?
- Housing Finance Subcommittee Update: Carter v. Welles-Bowen and its Effect on Agency Guidance
- Member Spotlight: Anne P. Fortney: Making her Mark on the Interpretation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act
Join the Consumer Financial Services Committee today to begin receiving this newsletter and other relevant updates. Committee membership is free for Business Law Section members.