This monthly publication included notifications about upcoming and ongoing projects and feature articles.
This issue included the following information:
- Message from the Chair, Dana Thompson
- Announcement of scheduled meetings at the new Business Law Section Annual Meeting
- Many Advocates, One Goal: How Lawyers Can Use Community Partnerships to Foster Local Economic Development
- Community Economic Development Lawyers and the New Democratic Economy
- Collaboration in the Nonprofit Sector
Join the Community Economic Development Committee today to begin receiving this newsletter and other relevant updates. Committee membership is free for Business Law Section members.
Going forward, all Committees that have been using the standard HTML newsletter format will use this new template. All Committees that have special formats such as a PDF may keep their old layout, but are encoarged to use the new template.
And of course, for all of the Committees that do no produce a newsletter, this is the perfect time to get started! Please contact Lauren Shores at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to get your Committee newsletter off the ground.