Not really, but, the book “How to Achieve Success After the Bar Exam: A Step-by-Step Action Plan” should be in their hands as it will assist recent graduates in making the transition to full-time lawyers.
New lawyers will learn how to define their career vision, seek out networking opportunities, demonstrate their value to potential clients, develop accountability, and think like a businessperson by:
- Creating an eight-week action plan to jump-start their legal career
- Becoming the CEO of their life
- Building a network and forging alliances
- Developing professional expertise
- Learning the basics of law practice management
- Understanding how to work with future clients
- Learning the business aspects of law, including marketing and profitability
- Planning strategically for the future
“How to Achieve Success After the Bar Exam: A Step-by-Step Action Plan” is by Joan R. M. Bullock, associate dean for teaching and faculty development and an inaugural professor of law at the Florida A&M University College of Law in Orlando.
Title: “How to Achieve Success After the Bar Exam: A Step-by-Step Action Plan”
Publisher: ABA Law Practice Division
Product Code: 5110732
Size: 8.5 x 11”
Orders: 800-285-2221 or www.ShopABA.org