- Network with leaders from your organization and multiple national bar associations.
- Learn, discuss and develop leadership skills important to your future as a lawyer and as a future bar leader.
- Have the opportunity to absorb a wide range of leadership advice from leading experts in the field in a small, collegial, close knit setting.
- Develop the skills necessary to organize, operate and lead local and national bar associations.
- Build relationships with current and future like-minded bar leaders in an atmosphere aimed at promoting interaction, participation and fun.
Business lawyers who do not yet have leadership experience but who are committed to advancing diversity may wish to apply to the Business Law Section Leadership Diversity Outreach Committee Fellows, Ambassadors, Envoys, and Diplomat programs.