Section members receive exclusive access to these materials and audio files as a benefit of membership. Click each meeting title below to begin exploring these resources.
- LLCs, Partnerships and Unincorporated Entities Institute program materials and audio (took place October 17-19, 2013, in Arlington, VA)
- Business Bankruptcy Committee Meeting program materials and audio (took place October 30-November 2, 2013, in Atlanta, GA in conjunction with the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges)
- Banking Law Committee Meeting program materials and audio (took place November 7-9, 2013, in Washington, D.C.)
- Consumer Financial Services Committee Meeting program materials and audio (took place January 10-14, 2014, in Park City, UT)
- Cyberspace Law Institute and Winter Working Meeting program materials (took place January 31-February 1, 2014, in Denver, CO)
- Derivatives and Futures Law Committee Meeting program materials (takes place February 6-8, 2014, in Naples, FL
You may also view program materials from the 2013 Business Law Section Fall Meeting, which includes content produced by over 10 Section Committees.
Self-study CLE is not available for the CLE programs presented at these meetings. In-person meeting attendance gives members and non-members the opportunity to complete numerous CLE programs within a concentrated period. Register now for the Spring Meeting to choose from over 65 CLE programs all held between April 10-12, 2014, in Los Angeles, CA.