The Fourth Quarter, 2013 issue includes content covering the following topics:
- Call for 2014 Outstanding Nonprofit Lawyer Award Nominations
- Two Part Webinar Series for the Non-Nonprofit Lawyer
- Nonprofit Lawyer Profile: Robert Wexler
- ”Nonprofit Revitalization Act Impacts New York Nonprofits and Organizations Registered to Solicit Contributions in the State”
- National Updates (“IRS Provides Options for Automatically Revoked Organizations to Apply for Reinstatement;” “IRS Issues Interim Guidance Regarding Supporting Organizations;” “IRS Processing Guidelines for Section 501(c)(3) Applications Involving Potential Political Campaign Intervention;” and “IRS Issues Notices Regarding Charitable Hospitals”)
- State Updates from California, Massachusetts, and New York
Join the Nonprofit Organizations Committee to begin receiving this newsletter, and notifications about other nonprofit resources, include webinars, CLE, program materials, and the Model Nonprofit Corporation Act. Committee membership is free for all Business Law Section members.