Explore the December issue to learn more about:
- Cyberspace Law Institute and Winter Working Meeting
- Upcoming cyberlaw CLE programs
- The cyberlaw mini-theme in the November issue of Business Law Today
- Cloud and IT Services Subcommittee Checklist Project
- When the CFAA and the SCA Cause “Digital Death”
- Digital Media Subcommittee
- Task Force on Professional Responsibility and Technology
- International Trade Subcommittee Report
- Mobile Commerce Subcommittee
- Internet Governance Task Force
- Success Strategies for the Professional Artists in the Digital Age
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Wrap Contract Terminology
- Call for newsletter articles
Join the Cyberspace Law Committee to receive this newsletter each month. Unlimited Committee memberships are free for all Business Law Section members.
CYBERSPACE LAW INSTITUTE AND WINTER WORKING MEETING
Registration is now open for the Committee’s 2014 Cyberspace Law Institute and Winter Working Meeting, which takes place January 31 – February 1 in Denver. The event will include substantive coverage of legal implications in current technology through CLE, topical programming, and breakout sessions.
Sponsorship opportunities at the Cyberspace Law Institute and Winter Working Meeting are available at price points ranging from $250-$5,000. All sponsorships offer high exposure to a tightly-targeted group of cyber law thought leaders. Contact Tiffany Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-988-5089 to learn more.