The Business Law Section Diversity Clerkship is designed to provide practical, business law experience to students, while increasing diversity in business courts. The program aims to:
- Encourage more diverse law students to apply for clerkship positions.
- Foster relationships between business court judges and diverse law students.
- Provide students with a foundation in various aspects of business law.
- Provide opportunities for students to meet a wide variety of lawyers who are active in the practice of business law and are members of the Business Law Section.
- Establish a support system for diverse students who are pursuing business court clerkship positions and a possible career in business law.
Learn more about criteria and previous clerks on the Diversity Clerkship webpage.
Law students may also be interested in the following opportunities and resources: