Explore the newsletter to learn more about the following:
- Upcoming cyber law CLE programs
- RFIDs, Near-Field Communications, and Mobile Payments Ready for Reprinting
- International Governance Task Force Update
- Task Force on Professional Responsibility and Technology
- Update from the Cybersecurity Subcommittee
- International Trade Subcommittee Report
- Planning Committee for Winter Working Meeting
- Cyber Payment and Money Laundering
- BYOD Policies
- Canadian IT Law
- Virtual Currencies
- Government Contracts
- Cloud Storage
Join the Cyberspace Law Committee to receive this newsletter each month. Unlimited Committee memberships are free for all Business Law Section members.
CYBERSPACE LAW INSTITUTE AND WINTER WORKING MEETING
Registration is now open for the Committee’s 2014 Cyberspace Law Institute and Winter Working Meeting, which takes place January 31 – February 1 in Denver. The event will include substantive coverage of legal implications in current technology through CLE, topical programming, and breakout sessions.
Sponsorship opportunities at the Cyberspace Law Institute and Winter Working Meeting are available at price points ranging from $250-$5,000. All sponsorships offer high exposure to a tightly-targeted group of cyber law thought leaders. Contact Tiffany Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-988-5089 to learn more.