The September 2013 issue includes content covering the following topics:
- Annual Survey of Judicial Developments Pertaining to Venture Capital
- Have IP Assets, Need Money! The Role of IP Valuation in Startup Investment
- Down Round Followed by Up Round – Anti-Dilution Formulas (Heard on the Listserve)
- Lawyers as Brokers (Heard on the Listserve)
- NVCA Model Term Sheet (Heard on the Listserve)
- Crowdfunding (Heard on the Listserve)
Join the Private Equity and Venture Capital Committee to begin receiving this newsletter, and notifications about other Committee resources, including webinars, CLE, program materials, and the Glossary of PE/VC Terms. Committee membership is free for all Business Law Section members.