Venture Backed M&A: Special Considerations
February 9, 2017
This program will discuss critical and complex issues that commonly arise in acquisitions of venture-backed companies, including: 1. Complex waterfalls. 2. The blurring of management incentives with purchase price. 3. Disproportionate allocation of indemnity risk among stockholders/stakeholders. 4. Dealing with equity incentives. 5. Fiduciary duties of VC BOD nominees.
- Wilson Chu (moderator), McDermott Will and Emery, Dallas, TX
- Mary Beth Kerrigan, Morse Barnes-Brown Pendleton, Waltham, MA
- Melissa A. DiVincenzo, Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP, Wilmington, DE
- Adam Lezack, Fortis Advisors LLC, San Diego, CA
- Craig Menden, Cooley LLP, Palo Alto, CA
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.