Consumer Financial Services Committee Meeting
January 9-12, 2016
Park City, UT
Accommodations and Discounts
Discounted accommodations are available at the Canyons Resort through the ABA Business Law 2016 Consumer Financial Services Committee Winter Meeting group block.
4000 Canyons Resort Drive
Park City, UT
Reserve your room online or by calling the hotel directly at 1.888.226.9667 and referring to the “ABA Business Law 2016 Consumer Financial Services Committee Winter Meeting.”
- Sundial Single/Double rate: $274/night + tax – rate includes one lift ticket for duration of stay
- Silverado Single/Double rate: $244/night + tax – rate includes one lift ticket for duration of stay
- Grand Summit Single/Double rate: $334/night + tax – rate includes one lift ticket for duration of stay
- A $16 per room, per night resort fee with be applied to each reservation. The resort fee includes the following: resort wide wireless internet, including meeting rooms, daily newspaper, local shuttle service, fitness center, hot tubs and pool usage
- Make your room reservations as soon as possible. With multiple groups meeting at the hotel, rooms are expected to sell out. This rate will only be available until Friday, December 18, 2015 or until the block sells out, whichever occurs first.
Advance Registration ends December 29, 2015
Business Law Section Member
A limited number of scholarships are available to defray the registration fee, upon application. Preference will be given to practitioners with limited means and unemployed attorneys. Please contact Dorcus Logan for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional meeting sponsorships are still available. Please contact Dana Saintfort for more information.
ABA members are eligible for discounted airfare through ABA Orbitz for Business.
ABA members save 25% off car rental through Hertz.
Contact Katie Simonsis at 312-988-5669 with any meeting questions.