Consumer Financial Services Committee Meeting
January 12-15, 2017
Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa
As you make your travel plans, please plan to arrive on Thursday afternoon and depart on Sunday afternoon:
- Our meetings will begin on Thursday, January 12 at 4:00 PM, with Beer & Basics, followed by our Welcome Reception.
- CLE programming will begin at 7:30 AM PT on Friday, January 13.
- Our meetings will conclude by 12:30 PM PT on Sunday, January 15.
We are planning a terrific program, including 12+ hours of CLE, and a separate Mortgage Track on Saturday, January 14.
Details will follow on registration for the Committee Dinner, which will be held on Friday, January 13.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be granted for all written requests received by Friday, December 30, 2016. Refunds will not be granted after this date; however we will gladly accept substitutions for those unable to attend.
Accommodations and Discounts
Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club, and Spa
7100 Aviara Resort Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92011
Reservations can be made online or by contacting the hotel directly at 760-448-1234 and referring to the ABA Business Law Section – 2017 Consumer Financial Services Committee Winter Meeting.
A group room block rate is available for the nights of January 11-15, 2017 at $265 plus 14.75% tax per night. The resort fee will be waived. The resort fee includes the following:
- In room wireless internet
- 24- hour access to the business center
- Preferred tee times at Aviara Golf Club
- Secure golf bag valet and storage
- Beach Butler service by request
- 24-hour access to Spa/Fitness Center
- Daily shoe shine
- Daily use of Game Room
- Access to DVD library
- Welcome beverage upon check-in (non-alcoholic)
- Access for 1-800 and local calls
In addition, guests will be provided a 15% discount on spa services, 15% discount on golf pricing, and a reduced overnight parking rate of $15 per night.
A limited number of scholarships are available to defray the registration fee, upon application. Preference will be given to practitioners with limited means and unemployed attorneys. Please contact Dorcus Logan for more information at email@example.com.
Additional meeting sponsorships are still available. Please contact Julia Passamani for more information.
ABA members are eligible for discounted airfare through Egencia.
ABA members save 25% off car rental through Hertz.
Contact Katie Koszyk at 312-988-6187 with any meeting questions.