Resources for Bar Associations from the ABA Center for Professional Responsibilitiy
- Information on Multidisplinary Practice
- Model Rules of Professional Conduct The ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct were adopted by the ABA House of Delegates in 1983.
- ABA Model Code of Judicial Conduct, February 2007
- Planning for Lawyer Retirement, Death, or Disability
- General Agreement on Trade in Services
- E. Smythe Gambrell Professionalism Awards The annual awards recognize projects contributing to the understanding of professionalism among lawyers. Law schools, bar associations, law firms and other law-related organizations are eligible for the awards.
- Join the Center for Professional Responsibility: Member Benefits