Prepare Prior to CBLA:
- Dress code: Thursday and Friday is business attire; Saturday, casual attire is permitted.
- Bring your photo identification.
- While Instagram selfie is all the rage, NO photography is permitted at Target Headquarters.
Thursday, June 26 session begins promptly at 4:00 pm:
- Faegre Baker Daniels' Minneapolis office will host Thursday and Saturday. The firm is located in the Wells Fargo Center – 90 South 7th Street. Enter the Wells Fargo Center and proceed to the 22nd floor. No ID needed unless entering after 6pm.
- Proceed to the 21st floor to pick up your badge and materials at the CBLA registration desk (opens at 3:00 pm.) Note: If arriving past 6 pm, a photo ID is needed.
- All sessions will be on the 21st floor of the Wells Fargo Center in the Century Room.
- Your CBLA badge should be worn for the entire experience.
Friday, June 27 session begins promptly at 8 am:
- Target Corporation Headquarters will host Friday. Target is located at 1000 Nicolet Mall. To enter Target’s corporate headquarters, use the 10th street entrance. Please note that you will have to go through Target Security and show a photo ID. Check in at the CBLA registration desk, located on the same floor as Target Security.
- See Minneapolis ground transportation options and a map of Target Plaza here. CBLA participants are encouraged to arrive early enough to allow sufficient time to move through the high-traffic Nicollet Mall pedestrian area.
- Lunch at the Target Café (12:10 pm) will be a unique opportunity to enjoy lunch and network with members of the CBLA Alumni Class and the Target Legal Department team. Lunch vouchers will be provided courtesy of Faegre Baker Daniels.
- Join the Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy Linkedin Group, to begin connecting with your CBLA cohort.
- View the registration list.
- Attend the Thursday, June 26, Dine-Around Dinners. This will be an ideal opportunity to get to know your colleagues, have pleasant conversations, and explore a great dining place in Minneapolis. Dine-around dinners are complimentary, thanks to the generous support of local sponsors. More details will be provided onsite.
- Bring plenty of business cards. You'll need them for all of the connections you'll make!
Stay tuned for the final email notice, which will include pre-Academy reading and additional information to help you receive—and contribute to—a successful CBLA experience.