General Practice, Solo & Small Firm DivisionSolo Newsletter
What to Look for in an Executive Suite
- Does the quality of the furnishings, location, and staff reflect the image of your firm?
- Does the telephone equipment and service meet your needs?
- Do the offices and the layout meet your needs?
- Does the facility allow for expansion or downsizing?
- Is additional furniture available? At what costs?
- What services are included in your agreement? What other services are available, and at what cost?
- Are conference/deposition rooms of different sizes and price ranges available?
- Is audiovisual and/or presentation equipment available?
- What is the staff-to-client ratio? Is the facility manager on site?
- Is the building accessible to major highways and mass transportation? Is there ample parking?
- What types of firms currently use the center?
- How many other lawyers are in the suite and who are they?
Source: Alan C. Kam.