• ABA's Response to Recession• BioBlurb
• Clinical Trials and the Financial Markets
• E-Discovery and Digital Evidence Case Digest
• Free Cleantech Brown Bag
• How to Get a Job and Grow Your Practice
• ABA Member Advantage Benefits
• Proposed Patent Case Legislation
Learn about Section
member professional updates.
• Computer Forensic Resolution Has Impact in North Carolina
• Highlight Section Involvement
• Join ABA's Green Initiative
• Leverage The SciTech Lawyer Electronic Archives
• Nominees for Section Officers and Council Positions
• Resources for Student Members
• Student Opporunity at 2009 ABA Annual Meeting
• Update your ABA AOC
2nd National Conference on Employment of Lawyers with Disabilities
June 15-16, 2009
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2009 ABA Annual Meeting
July 29 - August 2, 2009
This book provides you with a legal and practical approach to the new world of digital information. It has been described as a must have for litigation lawyers, corporate counsel and records managers who want to understand how to appropriately handle the digital information of an enterprise. Learn more.
This book clearly explains and discusses 13 applied scientific disciplines in jargon-free language that is specifically geared toward lawyers. If you are a lawyer who is ever called upon to defend, proceed against, examine, cross-examine or even consult a scientist, this book is for you. Learn more.
The SciTech Lawyer
The Section’s quarterly magazine features practical and timely articles on a diverse range of science and technology law issues. This issue focuses on biosecurity.
student opportunity at 2009 aba annual meeting
The SciTech Lawyer Board invites student volunteers to apply to serve as reporters at CLE programs during the 2009 ABA Annual Meeting in Chicago. The student will attend the CLE program for free and write a summary article of the program which is to be included in the fall issue of The SciTech Lawyer. Each student author will have their own byline. Please click here to review the programs listed by date and time below. If you wish to be considered as "press" for any of the programs , e-mail email@example.com with a copy of your resume and the specific program you wish to cover.