• ABA's Response to Recession• BioBlurb
• Clinical Trials and the Financial Markets
• E-Discovery and Digital Evidence Case Digest
• Free Cleantech Brown Bag
• How to Get a Job and Grow Your Practice
• ABA Member Advantage Benefits
• Proposed Patent Case Legislation
Learn about Section
member professional updates.
• Computer Forensic Resolution Has Impact in North Carolina
• Highlight Section Involvement
• Join ABA's Green Initiative
• Leverage The SciTech Lawyer Electronic Archives
• Nominees for Section Officers and Council Positions
• Resources for Student Members
• Student Opportunity at ABA Annual Meeting
• Update your ABA AOC
2nd National Conference on Employment of Lawyers with Disabilities
June 15-16, 2009
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2009 ABA Annual Meeting
July 29 - August 2, 2009
This book provides you with a legal and practical approach to the new world of digital information. It has been described as a must have for litigation lawyers, corporate counsel and records managers who want to understand how to appropriately handle the digital information of an enterprise. Learn more.
This book clearly explains and discusses 13 applied scientific disciplines in jargon-free language that is specifically geared toward lawyers. If you are a lawyer who is ever called upon to defend, proceed against, examine, cross-examine or even consult a scientist, this book is for you. Learn more.
The SciTech Lawyer
The Section’s quarterly magazine features practical and timely articles on a diverse range of science and technology law issues. This issue focuses on biosecurity.
ABa's response to recession
Economic Recovery Resource Website & Free CLE
The ABA's Economic Recovery Resource website responds to the challenging economic times we face. ABA members may access free content, resources, and benefits on the Economic Recovery Resources portal at http://new.abanet.org/economicrecovery .
The ABA also offers 4 free recession recovery programs focused on practice and career development. This program includes FREE CLE. Click here to register! One of the programs is entitled: " Solotions: Overcoming the Obstacles of Going and Being Solo in a Down Economy." Past Section Chair Heather Rafter will speak on the panel. The program will run 90 minutes and is scheduled for June 2 at 1pm EST.
Additional free CLE, accessible at www.abanet.org/cle/clenow/ . CLE Now! programs are digital downloads that members can access at times convenient to them.