• ABA's Response to Recession• BioBlurb
• Clinical Trials and the Financial Markets
• E-Discovery and Digital Evidence Case Digest
• Free Cleantech Brown Bag
• How to Get a Job and Grow Your Practice
• ABA Member Advantage Benefits
• Proposed Patent Case Legislation
Learn about Section
member professional updates.
• Computer Forensic Resolution Has Impact in North Carolina
• Highlight Section Involvement
• Join ABA's Green Initiative
• Leverage The SciTech Lawyer Electronic Archives
• Nominees for Section Officers and Council Positions
• Resources for Student Members
• Student Opportunity at 2009 ABA Annual Meeting
• Update your ABA AOC
2nd National Conference on Employment of Lawyers with Disabilities
June 15-16, 2009
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2009 ABA Annual Meeting
July 29 - August 2, 2009
This book provides you with a legal and practical approach to the new world of digital information. It has been described as a must have for litigation lawyers, corporate counsel and records managers who want to understand how to appropriately handle the digital information of an enterprise. Learn more.
This book clearly explains and discusses 13 applied scientific disciplines in jargon-free language that is specifically geared toward lawyers. If you are a lawyer who is ever called upon to defend, proceed against, examine, cross-examine or even consult a scientist, this book is for you. Learn more.
The SciTech Lawyer
The Section’s quarterly magazine features practical and timely articles on a diverse range of science and technology law issues. This issue focuses on biosecurity.
highlight Your section involvement
Resume Hint: Highlight your ABA Section of Science & Technology Law involvement to distinguish your on-line resume from colleagues. The Section is a focal point for information and policy on many important issues, such as computer and information security law, privacy, cleantech and climate change, cybercrime, scientific evidence, genetic research and engineering, biotechnology and nanotechnology. The Section leads on emerging issues at the convergence of law, science, and technology; promotes sound policy and public understanding on such issues; and enhances the professional development of its members. SciTech strives to be recognized as the premier global authority on science and technology law.
Your e-mail address will only be used within the ABA and its entities. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the ABA.
American Bar Association | 321 N Clark | Chicago, IL 60654 | 1-800-285-2221