Jump on the Social Networking Bandwagon with RPTE
Have you heard about social networking but are unsure whether or not to dive in? Here are 5 plain and simple reasons why joining RPTE on social networking sites can be a good thing for your professional growth—a very good thing:
- Stay current with the legal developments in your practice area
- Engage in discussions about client and practice related issues....in real time!
- Gain visibility as a leader in your field
- Demonstrate your expertise....use your knowledge to answer posted questions and start new discussions.
- Network with lawyers across the country
- Learn from your colleagues.....and find out about networking and job opportunities via “word-of-mouth” contact.
- Access information about Section activities
- Find out about networking opportunities and CLE programs at Section meetings.
- Participate in FREE monthly Group and Committee conference calls.
- Discover new releases of Section books and publications including Probate & Property magazine, the Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Journal and the eReport.
- Enter monthly contests to win FREE eCLE CDs and MP3s
- Answer fun trivia questions about the Section…you may just win a FREE eCLE of your choice!
Join us today! Click here for direct links to the Section’s social networking pages:
Facebook , LinkedIn, Martindale-Hubbell Connected.