Your Request for a Subscription to the
ABA Law Student Division eNewsletter
has been received
This will be the only confirmation you will receive
Questions and Answers
I am not receiving my copy of the Law Student Division Update via email?
There are several reasons why you may not receive your electronic copy of the Division's monthly update:
- The newsletter is being routed to your junk file or your deleted file by email filters on your computer
- Email addresses are downloaded prior to each distribution from the ABA membership database. Your ABA member record may not list an email address or the email address listed is incorrect. To verify your personal data, please visit MyABA to update your profile or contact the ABA Service Center at 800.285.2221
- When you completed your membership application, you may have indicated that you do not wish to receive email communication from the ABA. In this case, your email address has been withheld from any electronic communication. To change the exclusions attached to your member record, please visit MyABA to update your profile or contact the ABA Service Center at 800.285.2221.
I have graduated, why am I receiving Law Student materials?
The primary reason former students continue to receive materials from the Law Student Division after graduation:
- Based on the information you provided when you completed your membership application, your member record may have an outdated graduation date attached to it. Please contact the ABA Service Center at 800.285.2221 to request that your record be updated to reflect the correct information.
- Sometimes we will include graduates in our distribution when the newsletter includes announcements such as job fairs or networking activities that may be of interest to recent graduates.