Happy New Year from LPM!
Electronic editions of Law Practice magazine are now available!
All LPM members have online access to editions of Law Practice magazine in a full-color, interactive electronic format. From cover to cover, you can view all of the excellent content that the print version of Law Practice offers, from anywhere you have access to the Internet.
To access the electronic edition of Law Practice:
- Visit www.lawpractice.org/magazine, and choose an electronic edition you wish to view
- If prompted, enter your ABA ID and password
- Get access to the current edition of the magazine plus archived issues beginning with the March 2009 issue
Law Practice Preview
“For your self-preservation, limit your time availability. Your partners can suck you dry, particularly if you are in a firm where you have full or partial practice to attend to in addition to your management role.” – Karen MacKay
Hear our predictions for The Future of Law Practice in the upcoming January/February issue of Law Practice magazine.
LPM Quick Links
- Call for Nominations to honor excellence in eLawyering! The James I. Keane Memorial Award nominations are due January 15!
- Call for Nominations to serve as an LPM Officer or on the LPM Council! Contact Andrea Hartley and Jill Eckert McCall with your comments by January 20.
LPM offers meetings and CLE opportunities geared to help you with the business of practicing law. Take a look at our upcoming opportunities, and don’t miss your chance to learn AND network.
- "Third Thursday" CLE Teleconference Series - Creating a Culture of Inclusion | January 21, 2010
This program will discuss the benefits of developing strong inclusive work cultures; strategies and tactics that create foundations for inclusiveness; skills that foster inclusive relationships, teams and organizations; and an action plan to begin implementation immediately.
- ABA TECHSHOW 2010 - Chicago | March 25 - 27, 2010
With three days of unparalleled continuing legal education, ABA TECHSHOW is one of the best legal technology events ever. Taking place March 25-27, 2010, at the Hilton Chicago, register before February 19, 2010, to get the LPM member early-bird discount.
- Save the Date! LPM Spring Meeting 2010 - Las Vegas | April 28 - May 2, 2010
- Save the Date! ABA Women Rainmakers Mid-Career Workshop - Washington DC | October 22 - 24, 2010