- Hardware That Automates Routine Office Tasks »
by Alan J. Klevan and Jared D. Correia
- Supercharge your law office for power and portability.
- More Access Can Mean More Problems »
by Brett Burney
- Lawyers must employ amplified vigilance to secure all the information that we now carry around with us.
- Software That Automates Routine Office Tasks »
by Sandra H. Adams
- The tools you have in your technology toolbox will help you succeed in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Effective Software Training for Law Offices »
by Wells H. Anderson
- A panel of experts explains how to create a good training experience for your staff—from defining what they need to choosing the right materials.
- High-Tech Penny Pinching? »
by Jim Calloway
- When adopting money-saving tools, make sure you're not "cheaping out" with technology that wastes your time.
- Law Firm Marketing 2.0: Internet Marketing for Rainmakers »
by Stephen Fairley
- These strategies will help your website rank well, draw visitors, and acquire clients.
- Widgets and Apps »
by Anita Fuoss, Jason Beahm, and Aaron J. Rittmaster
- The authors sort through the Mac and iPhone apps that will make your professional and personal life easier.
- The GPSolo 2009 Shopping Guide to Holiday Techno-Gifts »
by Jeffrey Allen
- Our annual gift guide offers recommendations on everything from iPhone accessories to speakers to handheld readers.