- Small Marketing Steps with Big Impact »
by Aviva Cuyler
- Take these small marketing steps—“small” in cost and relative time commitment—to make an enormous impact on the growth of your business.
- Shake Big Savings from Small Practice Management Ideas »
by Reid F. Trautz
- Making the smallest change in your business can often yield the biggest improvement.
- Small Town, Small Budget, Big Dreams »
by Tiffany Provence
- How one lawyer created a firm of her dreams without offending her wallet or her small-town values.
- Hard Times and Boutique Practices »
by Andrea Goldman
- The economic downturn is an opportunity to reassess and focus on expanding the profitable and satisfying aspects of your practice.
- Representing a Small Business »
by Elio F. Martinez Jr.
- There is a fundamental difference in the way large companies and small companies deal with lawyers.
- Downsizing Is Not a Bad Word »
by Jamie Campbell Pickens
- Downsizing is about simplifying your life so that you can focus on what’s important to you.
- Virtual Offices Help Small Firms Play Bigger »
by Guillermo Rotman
- Here are ten ways that virtual offices can help your small firm accomplish big goals.
- How the Little Stuff Can Get You in Big Trouble »
by Paula J. Frederick
- Most often, a client grievance tells the story of a bunch of little things that eventually lead to a botched case or client dissatisfaction.
- Small Print, Big Problems »
by Timothy J. Gephart
- Failure to comply with the duties set out in the small print of your lawyers’ professional liability insurance contract can result in a loss of coverage.
- Writing Smaller »
by Mark P. Painter
- Stilted, backward, and downright clumsy language may have been passed down for generations, but it’s time to break the tradition of bad legal writing.
- From the Editor »
by Joan M. Burda
- Maybe We Need to Suffer the Small Things
- The Chair’s Corner »
by Robert A. Zupkus
- Living Small
- GP|Solo Division News »
by Kimberly Anderson
- What Has the Division Done for Me Lately?
- Ready Resources »
- Ready Resources in Small Topics
- Being Solo »
by David Leffler
- Living Well
- In the Solution »
by Doreen A. Diego
- Defense Strategies: Good in Court, Bad in Recovery
- Product Review »
by Jean Maneke
- Law of Defamation, Second Edition; Rights of Publicity and Privacy, Second Edition
- GP Mentor »
by jennifer j. rose
- The Small Stuff Isn’t Worth Swearing At