- Your In-Box Will Always Be Full, So You Might As Well Plan Your Life »
by Jennifer J. Ator
- In order to live the life you want, you need to articulate your personal and professional goals.
- Careers Are Like Marriages: Find the One You Want or Fix the One You Have »
by Olga Artman, Celia Paul, and Stephen Rosen
- Carefully choosing the right career can save you many years of being unhappy, years that you cannot recapture.
- Leaving a Big Firm to Establish a Small One »
by Bernie Mazaheri
- Opening your own practice is very fulfilling and a realistic possibility for everyone, but you must weigh the advantages and disadvantages of such a venture.
- Skinny Office Decorating with Big Flair »
by Debbie Kuehne
- The Key to Business Planning: Put It in Writing »
by Alvah Parker
- The beauty of a written plan is that you can verify your original intention— it’s all there in black and white.
- Winning Game Plans for Local Board Appearances »
by H. Stanley Riffle
- Appearing before local boards is much like appearing before a jury, and the means to achieving your goals are identical.
- Sudden Wealth: Advising Clients for Financial Windfall »
by Steven S. Kirkpatrick
- Your newly rich client will need to undertake almost as much introspection and soul searching as financial planning.
- Planning for Your Divorce . . . and Your Next Marriage »
by Marlo Van Oorschot
- Planning for the possibility of divorce—before the marriage starts or at the first sign of serious problems—is important to the financial future of each spouse and their children.
- Remedies for Resolving Your Retirement »
by Thomas A. Haunty
- Start by making an honest assessment of where you are today and how to maximize your retirement wealth.
- Planning Your Death »
by L. Rush Hunt
- These pointers and checklists will help you eliminate omissions that can occur when drafting an estate plan.
- From the Editor »
by Joan M. Burda
- Have a Merry Journey
- The Chair’s Corner »
by Robert A. Zupkus
- Plan to Include Yourself
- General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Division News »
by Joan M. Burda
- Online Research Costs: Are They Recoverable?
- Ready Resources »
- Ready Resources in Planning
- Being Solo »
by David Leffler
- Create Your Own Business Networking Group
- In the Solution »
by Skip Simpson and Paul Quinnett
- Preventing Suicide: A Challenge to the Legal Profession
- Product Review »
by Jean Maneke
- McCarthy on Trademarks and Unfair Competition
- GP Mentor »
by Chuck Driebe
- Practicing with Family