Letters for Small Business Lawyers
By Jean L. Batman
A huge portion of the U.S. economy is comprised of small businesses. To prosper in this market segment, an attorney must consistently produce effective communication to retain existing clients and pave the way for referral business. This book offers letter templates, forms, and advice for the many attorneys who represent, or wish to represent, small businesses.
The contents of the book provides practical assistance in:
- Reaching out to small businesses
- Engaging and disengaging a small business client
- Forming or dissolving an entity
- Protecting intellectual property
- Entity compliance and maintenance
- Creating business plans and contracts
- Solving employment law issues
- Raising money in private placements
These forms and templates (also available on a CD included in the book) can be tailored to suit your client's facts and circumstances. Letters for Small Business Lawyers will improve communication pertaining to small business clients and save you hours of work.
Buy Now »
Product Code: 5150446
Price: $89.95 (Regular)
$79.95 General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Division)
Buy your copy today online or call 800.285.2221.