Understanding Americans with Disabilities Act, Third Edition
By William D. Goren
The Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) became effective January 1, 2009, and changed several significant respects of the original ADA. Although the ADA remains an extremely broad and comprehensive law, this book highlights various aspects of the ADA, so that, by the end, the reader will have an excellent overview, as well as a framework for dealing with the ADA in a preventive manner.
- ADA as it relates to professional sports
- Genetic Nondiscrimination Act
- Undue hardship and reasonable accommodation
- Pre-employment medical exams
- Alcoholism and drug addiction
- Public accommodations and commercial facilities, and other specific topics
Buy Now »
Product Code: 5150440
Price: $89.95 (Regular)
$79.95 General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Division)
Buy your copy today online or call 800.285.2221.