Stars of the Quarter
GPSolo Division Group Directors publicly acknowledged the following leadership members as Stars of the Quarter for their latest committee or project achievement and contribution to the work of the Division at the 2009 Fall Meeting.
Division 1: Administration ( Jeffrey L. Solomon, Director)
- Antonio Alvarado (Austin, TX), Membership Board Committee Chair
- Marvin Dang (Honolulu, HI), Awards Committee Chair
- David Levesque (Damariscotta, ME), Public Service Committee Chair
Division 2: Member Benefits ( Jennifer A. Rymell, Director)
- Vicki Levy Eskin (Longwood, FL), National Solo & Small Firm Conference Chair
Division 3: Practice Specialty ( Elio F. Martinez, Jr., Director)
- Larry B. Feinstein (Seattle, WA) and Marc S. Stern (Seattle, WA), Bankruptcy Committee Co-chairs
Division 4: Practice Setting ( Marilyn J. Harbur, Director)
- Noah C. Davis (Seattle, WA), Young Lawyers Committee Vice Chair and the Young Lawyers Institute
Service to Others Recognition
GPSolo Division Chair James M. Durant III publicly acknowleged the following leadership members with a Service to Others recognition for their outstanding service and importance to the work of the Division at the 2009 Fall Meeting.
- Charles J. Driebe (Jonesboro, GA), Senior Lawyers Committee member
- John E. Schoonover (Cleveland, OH), Division Council member
The ABA General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Division’s awards program is underwritten by the generous support of West, a Thomson Reuters business.