- CLE Teleconference »
Advising the Small Business
March 11, 2009 • 12:00 p.m. ET
- This program is designed to provide small firm practitioners and business-side associates with the information necessary to advise their small business clients on which type of entity they should use when forming their enterprise.
- Get CLE Programming 24/7 with WestLegalEdcenter »
ABA General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Division, in conjunction with WestLegalEdcenter, presents online CLE programs available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the convenience of your home or office computer. Remember, GP|Solo Division Members receive a special discount on all GP|Solo Online CLE.
To browse the list of programs or to purchase GP|Solo Online CLE Programs please visit WestLegalEdcenter
- Commercial Real Estate Law Practice Manual with Forms »
- This handy deskbook provides a quick, one-volume resource to help you answer most of the problems that can occur in a commercial real estate transaction, while at the same time it serves as a starting point for further research. Included is a CD-ROM containing over 800 pages of forms that have been developed over years in a real estate law practice. These sample documents include agreements, disclosure statements, checklists, easements and licenses, letters of intent, deeds, lease forms, title policies and related documents, promissory notes, and many more. More »
- SoloSez™ Popular Threads »
Solosez is an email discussion list for solo and small firm lawyers that has grown to be the ABA's busiest list.
For a taste of what Solosez has to offer, check out the popular threads on Solosez’s Website. Recent threads include:
- More »
- This Month’s Tip
- Think and Act Green
- Reduce your carbon footprint and save money by utilizing videoconferencing and conference calls as an alternative to travel, whenever possible.