Below is a quick reference version of the table of contents.
Each Session has a complete listing of the programs and documents for each workshop.
Thursday, May 29, 2014
- Session 1 - Lawyer Regulatory Innovation in England, Wales, Australia and Canada: What’s In it for Us?
- Session 2 - Conditional Admission: Past, Present, and Future
- Session 3 - To Lecture or Not To Lecture, That Is the Question: The Ethics of Witness Preparation
- Session 4 - Navigating Troubled Waters: Pitfalls & Perils in Handling Potential Claims of Current Clients
- Session 5 - Hot to Pot: Money Laundering, Formal Opinion 463, and Legal Marijuana
- Session 6 - Keeping Client Data Confidential in the Digital Era: Practical Steps to Take
Friday, May 30, 2014
- Session 7 - Teaching Ethics to Practicing Lawyers
- Session 8 - Breaking Bad in the Digital Age: Ethical Concerns in Lawyers’ Use of Emerging Technology
- Session 9 - Commercial Litigation Funding, Ethics, and Law
- Session 10 - Peel at Age 25: Lingering Constitutional Issues in Advertising Specialist Certification (Joint Program with Specialization)
- Session 11 - Mindfulness in Professional Responsibility Training
- Session 12 - The Lifecycle of a Motion for Disqualification--From Cradle to Grave
- Session 13- Contracting Around the Rules
- Session 14 - Shades of Gray: Challenges Related to Aging Lawyers (Joint Program with Client Protection Forum)