- ABA Groups
- Resources for Lawyers
- Career Center
- About Us
The first 6 PSAs are listed below:
6. The Victim and the Criminal ProceedingsThis episode features Luis Francia of the Public Defender’s Office and federal prosecutor Rosario López Wong.
5. The Role of the JudgeThis episode features Superior Court Judge Susana Castañeda and Julio Espinoza, private defense attorney.
4. The Role of Public Defense
3. The Role of the Prosecutor’s Office
This episode features federal prosecutor Frank Almanza and private defense attorney Fernando Ugaz.
2. The Role of the National Police
This episode features Victor Yalpén, technical secretary of the Prosecutor’s Office Technical Team for the Implementation of the New Criminal Procedure Code and Holguer Obando, commander of the Peruvian National Police.
1. Transparency and the Limits of the New Criminal Proceedings
This episode features Carlos Vásquez, technical secretary of the Special Commission on the Implementation of the New Criminal Procedure Code, and Vladimir Padilla, a private defense attorney.