Open Requests for Proposal from the American Bar Association
RFP Description: The ABA is seeking proposals from a four-year college or university in partnership with an ABA-accredited law school that can develop a pilot program for an online pre-law school curriculum to be comprised of four suggested courses with a sample syllabi. Said program to include an advising and mentoring component with continuous contact between the undergraduate students and the partner law school throughout their undergraduate years. The college or university must be able to guarantee 50 minority participating undergraduate students per academic year.
Post date: January 26, 2017
Date to remove: Saturday, February 25, 2017 (30 calendar day period)
RFP contact: Nancy Andrade, Sharon Tindall, and Keevin Woods at ODI-Pathways@americanbar.org.
- Answers to Questions Submitted Pertaining to the Development of Pilot Online Pre-Law Curriculum Request for Proposal
- RFP Pilot Online Pre-Law Curriculum (004).pdf
- RFP Bidder Response Sheet
- RFP Non Disclosure Agreement
- RFP Price Submittal Template
- RFP Supplier Attestation on Processing of Cardholder Data
- RFP Supplier Attestation Electronic Info and Technology
- RFP Terms and Conditions of Purchase