Open Requests for Proposal from the American Bar Association
RFP for Membership Card with Inserts
Description: The ABA New Membership Card with insert mailing is sent to ABA members following payment of their annual association dues. The business goals of this project are two-fold: affirm paid membership end date and collect updated member data through return of an insert.
The ABA Replacement Membership Card with insert mailing is sent to ABA members upon request. The business goal is to satisfy member requests in a timely manner.
The company awarded this project will be in charge of printing and warehousing, data management, fulfillment, reporting, and account management.
- 1 - RFP FY16 Membership Card Mailer with Inserts
- 2 - RFP FY16 Membership Card Mailer with Inserts - Evaluative Questionnaire
- 3 - RFP FY16 Membership Card Services with Inserts - Cost Spreadsheet
- SAMPLE - FY15 ID-card-mailer
- Sample Replacement Letter
- Sample Replacement Window 10
Contact: Thomas Felgar (firstname.lastname@example.org)